Autumn Book Buddies Session: October 1-November 30
Grades 6 and Up are welcome to be Teen Buddies
- Mondays and Wednesdays: 3:30 PM, 4:30 PM and 6 PM
- Fridays at 3:30 PM
- Saturdays at 10 AM, 11 AM and 1 PM
- Sundays at 2 pm and 3 pm
Do you like to read? Do you enjoy babysitting or working with younger children? Consider becoming a Teen Book Buddy. During the Book Buddies sessions, you will read with children in Grades PreK-5. You may be asked to play word games, and create stories together as well.
In order to participate, please do the following:
- Fill out the Book Buddies Volunteer Application by clicking this link
- Print out, sign, and have your parents sign the confirmation sheet.
- After filling out the application, you may sign up for Book Buddies shifts at http://signup.com/go/eXxVPwk.
Spaces are limited, so please register early. You are not required to attend Book Buddies every week during the autumn session; simply register for any days that work with your schedule.
If you are unable to attend a shift, please have your parents contact the library or change your shift in Sign Up.com. We hope that you will join us. This program is sponsored in part by the Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders.