The Summit Free Public Library is pleased to offer a museum pass lending program to our patrons. The Museum Pass program is proudly sponsored by the Friends of the Library.
- Passes are only available to Summit Library card holders over the age of 17 including paid members and those employed in Summit.
- Museum Passes circulate for a period of 3 days and cannot be renewed.
- Only one pass may be checked out at one time.
- If you are unable to use your reserved pass, please cancel your request through our website or by calling the Circulaiton desk.
- Overdue fine for Museum Passes is $10 per day, up to a maximum of $200.00.
- Lost Museum Pass will incur the full replacement charge of the pass. See below for charges.
- Replacement charge for Museum Pass container is $5.00.
- Museum Passes have to be returned to the Circulation Desk. They may not be returned via the bookdrop.