The Summit Free Public Library is pleased to offer a museum pass lending program to our patrons. The Museum Pass program is proudly sponsored by the Friends of the Library.
- Passes are only available to Summit Library card holders over the age of 17 including paid members and those employed in Summit.
- Museum Passes circulate for a period of 3 days and cannot be renewed.
- Only one pass may be checked out at one time.
- If you are unable to use your reserved pass, please cancel your request through our website or by calling the Circulation desk.
- Overdue fine for Museum Passes is $10 per day, up to a maximum of $200.00.
- Lost Museum Pass will incur the full replacement charge of the pass. See below for charges.
- Replacement charge for Museum Pass container is $5.00.
- Museum Passes have to be returned to the Circulation Desk. They may not be returned via the bookdrop.
Click on the logo for more information about each museum.
Please ask for tickets at the Circulation Desk. Limited supply available.