DUE TO UNFORESEEABLE ISSUES WITH THE NJ DELIVERY SERVICE PROVIDER, DELIVERY OF MATERIALS BETWEEN LIBRARIES IS EXPERIENCING DELAYS.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE SUBMITTING A REQUEST:
- Only Summit residents, property owners, and patrons with paid cards may request ILLs.
- We cannot ILL items that we currently own. Please check our catalog for availability before submitting your request.
- After you click on the link below, please log in (top right corner) with your library card number and your PIN to place a request. Your PIN is the last four digits of your library card number.
- Items borrowed through ILL can only be renewed in person at the library. We cannot renew ILL items over the phone.
- Late fees for ILL items are $1.00 a day.
- Patrons can have a maximum of 5 concurrent interlibrary loan requests.
- The lending period for each item borrowed through ILL is decided by the lending library.