The Summit Free Public Library is proud to include iPads for borrowing through our partnership with NJHealthConnect@You Library.
These iPads allow you to:
- Obtain access to telehealth apps, which can connect you to a doctor 24/7.
- Read health information in your language.
- Monitor COVID updates.
- Access crisis hotlines.
- Obtain mental health support.
- Access teen help.
- Utilize meeting apps, such as Zoom and Google Meet.
The iPads come in an Otterbox case with:
- a quickstart guide
- multilingual instructions
- a charging cable
- a base plug
In order to prevent any personally identifying information from being stored:
- sign in ability is disabled
- password saving is disabled
- a manual reboot can be done by each user.
The iPads are part of our Library of Things and can be checked out for 14 days. Only one iPad may be checked out at a time. Replacement cost is $550. If you have any questions, please contact the Information Desk or by calling 908-273-0350 option 3.