Our librarians are on call from Monday through Friday from 10 am – 4 pm. Do not hesitate to call us at 908-273-0350 extension 3 if you need help with anything, including:
- Info about Covid-19
- Need help as an individual or business owner.
- Want to find ways to volunteer during this crisis.
- Want to find restaurants which are open for takeout/pickup.
- Want to find virtual tours.
- Locate that NYTimes, WSJ, or Financial Times article from a few months ago.
- Help you find local news articles, including the Star Ledger.
- Find book and movie reviews.
- Suggest books on a variety of subjects, fiction and non-fiction.
- Help you to use ebooks, eaudiobooks, digital movies and online courses.
- Find phone numbers for you of residences or businesses.
- Find resources for you to help you plan a fall (or future) vacation.
- Help you find the latest issue of National Geographic, New Yorker, Bon Appetite, Oprah, and more.
- Help you find information on consumer products.
- Help you start genealogical research with free remote access to Ancestry and Heritage Quest
- Do research for you on a variety of topics.
We are here! Call us between the hours of 10 am – 4 pm, Monday through Friday at 908-273-0350 ext. 3. If you leave a message a librarian will get back to you within 24 hours. We are happy to be of service and look forward to connecting with our patrons.