The Library has four rooms that are available for a fee to non-profit civic, educational, charitable or cultural community groups, or for-profit organizations for community meetings and educational and informational programming. Please refer to the meeting room policy and complete an application (see link below) to request a room.
- Library programming and events take precedence over all outside use.
- You must check with the Administrative office or Reference department to determine if a room is available on the date desired.
- Availability is not guaranteed until the application has been received.
- You may contact the Administrative office at 908-273-0350 x 810 or 811 or the Reference desk at 908-273-0350 option 3 to check availability.
- All program flyers posted on our bulletin board must be in accordance with our Bulletin Board and Notices Policy.
- Please see our Meeting Room Application for more details.
Meeting room applications can be scanned and sent to email@example.com or faxed to 908-273-0031.