Do you know someone entering Grades 6-12 at Lawton C. Johnson or Summit High School in the new school year?
Summit Free Public Library has plenty of copies of your summer reading requirements for school. As always, they are on display in the Teen Room at the Library, so you can stop in and pick one up. If you’re looking for any of the new titles, you can always place them on hold using your library card as well.
Don’t forget…all children who go to Summit Public Schools may stop by the library with their parents and apply to receive their own library card.
Students who are 17 and up can bring their ID, and apply for their own library card for adults, which will allow them to check out all of the items in the library including all DVDs and M Rated video games as well.
Click on any of the links below to take a look at the full list of Summer Reading titles.
Lawton C. Johnson Summit Middle School
- *6th Grade: The library has over 20 copies of Wonder, by R. J. Palacio and 5 copies of each of the remaining titles.
- 7th Grade: The library has over 20 copies of Fever 1793, by Laurie Halse Anderson and around 15 copies of each of the remaining titles.
- 8th Grade: The library has around 15 copies of each title.
Summit High School: Unless otherwise noted, the library has 10 copies of each of the following titles:
- *English 1 (Grade 9): The library has over 20 copies of And Then There Were None, by Agatha Christie and 10 copies of each of the remaining titles.
- *English 2 (Grade 10)
- English 2 Honors (Grade 10)
- *English 3 (Grade 11)
- English 3 Honors (Grade 11)
- *AP English Language and Composition (Grade 11)
- English 4 (Grade 12)
- English 4 Honors (Grade 12)
- AP English Literature & Composition (Grade 12)
*This list has items that are on order. You may place a reserve on any of these titles, and they will be on hold for you once they arrive.